Green & PartnersVisit website
Unit 49, The Howard CentreOsborn Way
Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6HA
Use Class E
999 sq ft
999 sq ft
Marketed by Savills, Green & Partners
SHOP TO LET.
- The Howard Centre provides 230,000 sq ft of retail and leisure accommodation over two floors.
- The scheme is served by a 750 space car park.
- Welwyn Garden City train station is accessed from within the scheme, providing regular services to London and Cambridge.
- The scheme is anchored by Marks & Spencer’s with other notable occupiers including H&M, JD Sport, Fat Face & WH Smiths.
- The centre benefits from annual footfall in excess of 7.5 million.
The premises are arranged on ground floor only. There is the ability to extend this unit to provide approximately 2,600 sq ft.
Welwyn Garden City is a modern town located in Hertfordshire, 20 miles north of London. It was the second garden city in England, benefitting from the physical, social and cultural planning ideals which come with this.
Strictly by appointment.
The property is available by way of a new effectively full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agree, and subject to 5 yearly upwards only rent reviews.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
The current service charge for the financial year is £12,499 per annum.
Energy Performance Certificate
Energy Performance Certificate Information
A full report is available upon request.
All the above information and descriptions (whether in the text, plans or photographs) are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are approximate only.
All data ©2022 Completely Property Technology Limited