Dolphin Shopping Centre High Street, Poole, BH15 1SZ
430,000 sq ft
The Dolphin Shopping Centre currently provides 625,000 sq ft of of covered retail space, arranged over three levels, together with open streetscape areas.
Situated in the heart of Poole it provides a complete shopping experience. With a vast number of shops, it has become the town’s most popular place to shop with 2/3rds of all sales in Poole taking place within the Dolphin Shopping Centre. It is home to a fantastic selection of leading high street brands, as well as independent and specialist retailers giving shoppers access to the very best in fashion, lifestyle, gifts and homewares.
Legal and General have recently completed a significant expansion and refurbishment program. This includes:
• A full refurbishment of the interior of the scheme
• New entrances to the centre
• Public realm improvements
• The council has renovated and upgraded the main car park.
Key tenants include M&S, Primark, River Island and Next.
|8-9 Falkland Square||Loungers||-|
|Unit 23 Kingland Crescent||Waves||-|
|Unit 59/60, The Dolphin Centre||Sprinkles||5,239 sq ft|
|Unit 20, The Dolphin Centre||Pandora||-|
|Unit 28, The Dolphin Centre||Starbucks||2,104 sq ft|
Rows per page:
1–5 of 119
• There is a large affluent catchment of 494,000 Residents and 171,000 Shoppers • 62% of which fall into Affluent Achievers and Comfortable Communities groups. • The Dolphin Centre receives 11 million visits per annum • The average shopper visiting the centre 51 times per annum • Tourism generates £90 Million per annum
All the above information and descriptions (whether in the text, plans or photographs) are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are approximate only.
All data ©2023 Completely Property Technology Limited
This was last updated on 06/11/2023