- 500,000 Total residential population within Portlethen’s retail catchment.
- £19m Comparison Goods market potential across residents within Portlethen’s retail catchment.
- Located within the 3rd largest retail destination in Scotland Based on the residential Comparison Goods Market Potential available.
- 2nd dominant centre and largest market share within Core Catchment.
- Number of households 30 mins 127,919.
- 73% of residents come from the top three most affluent Acorn categories.
The scheme is anchored by a 65,000 sq ft Asda Supermarket with PFS, 30,000 sq ft Matalan, a 23,500 sq ft B&M and a 10,000 sq ft Argos In addition work has started on a 3,500 sq ft McDonalds Drive Thru.
Portlethen Retail Park is prominently located to the North/West of the town just off the very busy A92, one of the main arterial routes to Aberdeen.