Admiral's QuayOcean Village Marina
Southampton, SO14 3TJ
Use Class E(a)
4,424 sq ft
4,424 sq ft
Owned by Admirals Quay
This scheme is not currently sponsored, and therefore only limited details are being displayed. If you would like to understand the benefits associated with sponsoring this scheme please click here or .
3 Units Available.
- Several major residential developments.
- Cineworld (5 screen) and Picturehouse Cinemas (2 screens).
- Modern marina with 375 berths.
- Home of Royal Southampton Yacht Club.
- Offices occupied by the likes of HSBC, Barclays, BDO and Pricewaterhouse.
- Existing leisure facilities including Martimo Lounge, Pitcher & Piano, Steak of the Art, Chiquito and Banana Wharf restaurant & bar.
- New 770 space multi-storey car park.
- Recent planning consent granted for new £50 million 76-bed hotel and 3 restaurants.
The development comprises 8 new waterfront units with panoramic views across the marina, creating a vibrant mix of restaurants and cafes. The units sit on a raised platform beneath three new residenti...
Complete Description information is only displayed on Sponsored schemes.
Southampton is one of the most accessible cities on the South Coast. The development is at the heart of the wider Ocean Village Marina site, which has successfully undergone major residential and c...
Complete Location information is only displayed on Sponsored schemes.
Recent planning consent granted for £50 million 76-bed hotel and 3 restaurant.
Downloads are not publically displayed for unsponsored schemes, please log in to view
All the above information and descriptions (whether in the text, plans or photographs) are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are approximate only.
All data ©2022 Completely Property Technology Limited