2A, Bentley Bridge Leisure ParkWednesfield Way
Wolverhampton, W11 1TZ
Use Class E(b)
4,156 sq ft
4,156 sq ft
Marketed by Savills
Fully Fitted Restaurant Unit - 4,156 sq ft
- Bentley Bridge is a favoured retail and leisure destination and a prominent venue for both the city of Wolverhampton and its surrounding local areas.
- The scheme attracts circa 2.9 million visitors every year.
- The site also benefits from an adjacent retail park with major outlets such as Argos, Boots, Aldi and Next.
- Royal Wolverhampton Hospital is also located in very close proximity to the unit.
- Other anchors located on the leisure site include Cineworld, Hollywood Bowl, KFC and McDonalds.
The premises is located on the ground floor.
Located to the north east of Wolverhampton, approximately 15 minutes from Junction 9 of the M6.
Accommodation details below:
|sq ft||sq m|
A new lease for a term to be agreed.
Each party is responsible for their own legal and other professional costs incurred in the transaction.
Energy Performance Certificate Information
Available upon request.
This property has not been updated within the last 9 months.
All the above information and descriptions (whether in the text, plans or photographs) are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are approximate only.
All data ©2022 Completely Property Technology Limited