Guildford, GU1 4AU
Landmark Grade II Listed Building
This is a highly prominent Grade II listed building, known as The Old Cloth Hall, was built in 1629 by Archbishop George Abbot. For many years the building was occupied by Laura Ashley and then The Edinburgh Woollen Mill. The building dominates the upper section of North Street with excellent tenant signage potential fronting North St, subject to listed building and planning consent. The opportunity for high profile branding of a business of quality is exceptional.
This substantial building, visible from most of North Street and well known as a towering landmark, is situated in a busy location in the upper section of North St in a strong but inexpensive retail location close to Essensuals Hairdressing, RBS, Sofa Workshop & DFS.
For further information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please contact our agents
The premises are available on a new lease on flexible market terms.
All the above information and descriptions (whether in the text, plans or photographs) are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are approximate only.