Terms & Conditions
Purpose of the Completely Retail website
The Completely Retail website has been designed to provide information about commercial property sites available for occupation ("the Service"). The information and services offered by the Completely Retail website are provided for general information and nothing on the Completely Retail website will constitute professional advice or the offer to sell purchase or lease commercial property. You should seek professional advice before relying on any information or data on the Completely Retail website.
Use of the Completely Retail website
- The Completely Retail website is provided to you for your personal or commercial use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Completely Retail website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any reliance on the Service shall be at your own risk. The Company is not responsible if the Service is not accurate, complete or up-to-date and we have no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action you take based on the Service.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Completely Retail website. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Completely Retail website. The changes will apply to the use of the Completely Retail website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Completely Retail website. If you continue to use the Completely Retail website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Completely Retail website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- To register on the Completely Retail website you must be over eighteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Password and security
- When you register to use the Completely Retail website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
- If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Completely Retail website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
The content of the Completely Retail website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Completely Retail website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Completely Retail website without written permission from the Company.
Your use of the Completely Retail website
You may provide a hyperlink to the homepage of the Completely Retail website provided that you must remove any such link upon the request of the Company in writing
Framing of the Completely Retail website or any of it’s content is prohibited.
- You may not use the Completely Retail website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Completely Retail website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause.
Availability of the Completely Retail website
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Completely Retail website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Completely Retail website you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Completely Retail website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
The Company’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at email@example.com. If you do so, you must stop using the Completely Retail website.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Completely Retail website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
The Company’s liability
- The Completely Retail website provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Completely Retail website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Completely Retail website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- This clause shall not limit or affect our liability resulting from any products sold through the Completely Retail website being found to be unsafe or if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
Third Party Websites
As a convenience to customers, the Completely Retail website includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any site outside the Completely Retail website.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the Completely Retail website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Completely Retail website complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
We make no promise that materials on the Completely Retail website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Completely Retail website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Completely Retail website is owned and operated by The Completely Group Ltd, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 9JX.
- If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.